Southern California Edison (SCE) established new Time-Of-Use (TOU) plans in March of 2019 to help manage energy costs. These new TOU plans affect all Southern California residents regardless of whether or not they own solar panels. Southern California homeowners are...READ MORE
Aikyum Solar Can Help the Marijuana Growing Industry Reduce Electric Costs with Storage Batteries Aikyum Solar can help the cannabis growing industry reduce electric costs with storage batteries; we install battery storage systems for homes and businesses. Lately, the...READ MORE
- New Southern California Edison Time-Of-Use (TOU) Plans Explained
- New Tax Plan Makes Commercial Solar Installation Cost Less Than Last Year
- Science, Technology, and Environment: You Don’t Have to Go it Alone in Going Solar!
- New California Law Requires All New Homes Built to be Equipped With Solar Panels
- How Long Does Solar Installation Take?