Common Mistakes Made When Using Photovoltaics Common mistakes sometimes bother or confuse customers when they’re first using solar panels. To help people who are planning to install solar, people who already have solar, and people who want to have a better...READ MORE
30% Income Tax Credit Towards Your Residential Solar Installation Since we’re in the midst of tax season, you’re probably wondering how to do your taxes the best you can. If you’ve installed solar panels on your home this year (2016), one of the ways to maximize your...READ MORE
The Technology of the Future, Right Here in Southern California. Aikyum Solar installed solar panels on the roof of Pioneer Cash and Carry, a supermarket known for its Indian groceries, about a year ago. The supermarket owners have appreciated all of their savings on...READ MORE
A Possible Explanation. The reason behind the sudden drop in solar pricing is owing to an excess supply of solar panels in the marketplace. The government originally planned to end the 30% income tax credit, aka the Solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC) system, in...READ MORE
Install Solar and Watch Your Relationship Thrive as Never Before Soothing disputes between couples, Aikyum Solar lets marriages remain strong. With such low electricity bills, your money arguments will disappear. The story of James B. and his wife is a case in point....READ MORE
- New Southern California Edison Time-Of-Use (TOU) Plans Explained
- New Tax Plan Makes Commercial Solar Installation Cost Less Than Last Year
- Science, Technology, and Environment: You Don’t Have to Go it Alone in Going Solar!
- New California Law Requires All New Homes Built to be Equipped With Solar Panels
- How Long Does Solar Installation Take?