Why Go Solar in Costa Mesa? Costa Mesa is well known for its superior shopping spots and beautiful coastline. With the cost of living being a bit higher than other parts of Orange County, many residents are looking for ways to cut costs and expenses. While the...READ MORE
“Centrally located within Southern California, Anaheim is the regional hub for economic activity in Orange County and fast becoming a world-class business center. The City is known worldwide as a center for entertainment, tourism and convention activities. This...READ MORE
Solar Panels and Solar Energy Solutions in Laguna Niguel Wherever you may live in Laguna Niguel, Orange County, the one fact is the sun shines around 300 days every year. Over the last decade, more and more homeowners are choosing to install solar panels as a partial...READ MORE
Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) is providing incentives for solar power, solar panels and solar roofs for new solar installations in LA county. Go Solar LA Initiative The state of California has a bold SB1 “Million Solar Roofs”...READ MORE
Solar Power Panels for your Home or Commercial Building in Irvine Irvine covers 66.45 miles; it falls 40 miles from the sprawling metropolis of Los Angeles and just seven miles from the magnificent Pacific Ocean. It is an ideal location install solar panels. Because...READ MORE
- New Southern California Edison Time-Of-Use (TOU) Plans Explained
- New Tax Plan Makes Commercial Solar Installation Cost Less Than Last Year
- Science, Technology, and Environment: You Don’t Have to Go it Alone in Going Solar!
- New California Law Requires All New Homes Built to be Equipped With Solar Panels
- How Long Does Solar Installation Take?