Tax Incentives for Commercial Solar Because the federal government changed the tax plan, commercial solar panels are more affordable than ever. The way that solar systems are depreciated has been changed so that they’ll cost businesses less. The plan, called the Tax...READ MORE
The Technology of the Future, Right Here in Southern California. Aikyum Solar installed solar panels on the roof of Pioneer Cash and Carry, a supermarket known for its Indian groceries, about a year ago. The supermarket owners have appreciated all of their savings on...READ MORE
Aikyum Solar Specializes in Gas Station Solar Installations Gas stations can save a lot of money with solar, because solar panels can be placed above the canopy of the station and on top of the store building. However, gas station solar installations can be quite...READ MORE
- New Southern California Edison Time-Of-Use (TOU) Plans Explained
- New Tax Plan Makes Commercial Solar Installation Cost Less Than Last Year
- Science, Technology, and Environment: You Don’t Have to Go it Alone in Going Solar!
- New California Law Requires All New Homes Built to be Equipped With Solar Panels
- How Long Does Solar Installation Take?