Tax Incentives for Commercial Solar Because the federal government changed the tax plan, commercial solar panels are more affordable than ever. The way that solar systems are depreciated has been changed so that they’ll cost businesses less. The plan, called the Tax...READ MORE
Are you interested in getting rooftop solar, but you’re not sure where to start, or you’re overwhelmed by the choices, or it seems too expensive? We can help. We are a small group of neighbors in University Hills (that’s the neighborhood adjacent to UC Irvine). Last...READ MORE
Newly Constructed Homes in California Must Adhere to Solar Construction Mandate The California Energy Commission voted to pass a law on May 9, 2018 requiring all newly constructed homes to be installed with solar panels in 2020. This is a benefit to the environment,...READ MORE
- New Tax Plan Makes Commercial Solar Installation Cost Less Than Last Year
- Science, Technology, and Environment: You Don’t Have to Go it Alone in Going Solar!
- New California Law Requires All New Homes Built to be Equipped With Solar Panels
- How Long Does Solar Installation Take?
- First Day of Installation