Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) is providing incentives for solar power, solar panels and solar roofs for new solar installations in LA county. Go Solar LA Initiative The state of California has a bold SB1 “Million Solar Roofs”...READ MORE
Solar Power Panels for your Home or Commercial Building in Irvine Irvine covers 66.45 miles; it falls 40 miles from the sprawling metropolis of Los Angeles and just seven miles from the magnificent Pacific Ocean. It is an ideal location install solar panels. Because...READ MORE
- New Southern California Edison Time-Of-Use (TOU) Plans Explained
- New Tax Plan Makes Commercial Solar Installation Cost Less Than Last Year
- Science, Technology, and Environment: You Don’t Have to Go it Alone in Going Solar!
- New California Law Requires All New Homes Built to be Equipped With Solar Panels
- How Long Does Solar Installation Take?