Every 3 Minutes Someone Switches to Solar
Go Green with Solar Energy for Home or Business
Get High Efficiency Solar Panels and Systems
Want to wipeout your electricity bills? Get the latest, most affordable and top quality solar power panels for your home or commercial business. Aikyum Solar is your trusted partner for installing solar energy systems in Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside and San Diego.
Call Aikyum Solar at 888-9898-SUN. Aikyum Solar is a professional solar panels company providing custom design, innovative financing, installation and monitoring for homes, businesses and non-profits.
Why Choose Aikyum Solar for Solar Panels?
|1. Custom Solar Panel Design – Aikyum Solar prepares a custom solar solution for your home that maximizes energy production.
2. Quick Installations – Aikyum Solar projects are typically completed in just 6 weeks!
3. Superior Customer Service and Communication – Throughout your 6-week conversion to solar, our team communicates with you every step of the way; you’ll never worry about where we are in the process from beginning to end.
4. Permit & HOA Approvals – Many solar customers worry they will have to obtain permits or get Home Owner Association approvals, but you don’t have to. Aikyum Solar takes care of it all! Even in affluent neighborhoods and with stubborn associations, we achieve success. In fact, we have a 100% success rate in getting HOA approvals.
5. System Ownership vs. Leasing – We’ve conducted the research and the only party that wins in leasing is the solar company! Owning your system means YOU get the tax credit. And, the increase in your home value benefits YOU!
6. Competitive Pricing – Our core belief is in delivering the best value; our low overhead translates into competitive pricing for you. Our efficient, innovative and cost-effective solar panels are worth buying!
7. Daily Monitoring – Every day we monitor your system on-line to ensure your system is operating optimally.
8. Generous Referral Program – Our business runs on referrals from happy customers. 95% of our business comes from referrals. We reward referrals with cash bonuses; just ask us for more info!
Best Value Solar Panels in Orange County and Los Angeles
Aikyum Solar provides the best value solar panels in Los Angeles cities including Beverly Hills, Calabasas, Compton, Corona, Chino, Cerritos, Downey, Hawaiian Gardens, Hollywood, Lakewood, La Mirada, Long Beach, Manhattan Beach, Norwalk, Ontario, Pomona, Pasadena, Santa Monica and Whittier, Orange County cities of Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Cerritos, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Dana Point, Diamond Bar, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Niguel, La Habra, La Palma, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Los Alamitos, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Santa Margarita, Santa Ana, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Seal Beach, Stanton, Tustin, Westminster, Villa Park and Yorba Linda, and the cities of San Diego and Riverside counties, including Carlsbad and Coronado.
Testimonials from Solar Panels customers
“The team at Aikyum is highly professional. They completed the jobs (installing solar panels at 3 different locations) in a timely fashion with the greatest satisfaction.”
– Vraj L.
“I have been very happy with the whole experience and Aikyum will get my unbridled recommendation in the future.”
– Arun Jain
“I reached out looking for someone to repair my system after a roof install and was incredibly impressed by how attentive Harina and her service tech Joey were in not only getting my system back in order but going above and beyond by contacting the manufacturer after the two inverters failed to operate. I would absolutely use them again in a heart beat, for any future solar needs. Thanks again Aikyum Solar.”
– Celso G.
“Harina patiently met with us several times to help me understand the details of solar and to suggest approaches that no other bidder had proposed. Her installation team was punctual, courteous and efficient.”
– Carol R.
“Working with Aikyum was extremely easy and streamlined. Harina and her team took care of everything from permitting, to HOA approvals, to final notices to the city and HOA.”
– Apur L.